I'm 32, I'm a librarian, and I only have a second.

7.9.05

Mine, mine, mine!

I've been trying to resist the urge to buy an iPod or another MP3 player, even though they just keep getting smaller and cooler.

But now, there's the iPod Nano, and I want it. Want, like Pigeon wants his hot dog.

I'm sure I'll talk myself out of it, though; I am a completely non-choosy music listener and am generally happy with the radio or whatever Yahoo! is streaming at my desk, so I can't justify it in terms of musical snobbery. I'm trying to tell myself that I'll download podcasts and audiobooks which will provide motivation to get out and walk, but I am a terrible liar, even to myself.

Frankly, what I ought to do is save about 50% and buy a used iPod off of someone who forks out for a Nano. But where's the fun in that?

WDT

No comments: