I'm 32, I'm a librarian, and I only have a second.

11.1.06

Well, Maybe YOU'LL Be Interested In It

So, I says to myself I says, why not start a blog of all the stuff you see that might be interesting to the department you serve? Usually I email juicy tidbits to individuals, and I've gotten positive response, so blogging it seemed like a good idea. SEEMED.

I set it up (over at http://hpmmeta.blogspot.com, if you happen to want to look) and sent out an email announcing its construction. I get three responses, all, shall I say, underwhelming. I'm not sure if it's the medium, the message, or both.

Oh, well. I'm going to keep it up for a while because it's a useful exercise for me to ground myself in their area. And, if you're interested in the things that interest the people who teach the people who will evenutally be hospital CEOs (and thus, looking to cut your little budget), by all means, take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments: