I'm 32, I'm a librarian, and I only have a second.

23.5.05

The :30 Librarian

If you're reading, then you're here, so welcome!

Since I'm no longer with the Regional Medical Library, I've abandoned the Library Leaders/Technology Leaders blog I was keeping in Bloglines in favor of something more personal .

If you liked the techno-medico-biblio content I used to post, I would recommend that you check out the Krafty Librarian. Krafty has a great eye for technology items of interest to medical librarians, with an added emphasis on hospital libraries. Very nice, and definitely a feed to watch!

I am not sure what I plan to do with this space, but I am going to try to add at least one item a day. Stick with me for a week or two, and if I bore you, then axe the feed.

Thanks, and have a super day.

1 comment:

MicaelaA said...

Keep it up, gal.

Mine's over at http://livelibrary.blogspot.com/ and I'd appreciate a visit, too.

Micaela

"Another Perfect Day in Kansas"