I'm 32, I'm a librarian, and I only have a second.

23.5.05

What's in a blog title?

I must admit to feeling some pressure to be creative when coming up with a title for my new blog. When I thought about what I wanted to represent, though, a few things became clear:

  • Being young, but not NextGen, says a lot about who I am (and I should probably post sometime about why that's true).
  • There's never enough time.
  • I intend to mostly talk about library topics.

Thus, the :30 Librarian (thirty-second librarian). I guarantee it will change to the :31 Librarian on Novemeber 14.

2 comments:

The Krafty Librarian said...

That is my birthday too! I will be the :32 librarian though.

whitneydt said...

Krafty, you have got to be kidding me! What a coincidence. Happy birthday, waaaaay in advance (or waaaaay late, as the case may be).