I'm 32, I'm a librarian, and I only have a second.

28.2.06

A Lovely Online Memorial

http://www.erinsunshine.com

This is a lovely memorial site for a woman I don't know; I work with her brother-in-law and although we work well together, we don't work closely. "Erin Sunshine" was just 29 and died suddenly. This online memorial shows how many ripples a life can have; and now there's another ripple, because I've shared it with you.

Erin's family has kept her passing so positive; I think it's an inspiration to face life rather than an acknowledgement of death. They're having a party tomorrow, not a memorial. How lovely.

My dad wants a lot of beer and a New Orleans-style band at his party; I want Pachabel's Canon and lots of chocolate. No matter what, party is the operative word.

My thoughts are with Mike, his wife, and their family.

No comments: